OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Pesticides and bumblebees
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 18
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. Bumblebees can be damaged by pesticides when they're _____________.
2. Which of the following is not a reason for the decline in the population of bumblebees?
Fighting with other species
3. Which part of the body do the pesticides affect in the bumblebees?
4. Can the decline in the number of bumblebees affect parts of our food supply?
Yes, they pollinate plants that produce certain fruits and vegetables.
No, this will not affect any products that we consume.
No, but it might still damage certain ecosystems.
5. What type of bees bring back food to their colony?
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.