OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
The personality of drivers or expensive cars
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 22
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. According to the research mentioned in this article, drivers of expensive cars ______________.
did not stop as often for pedestrians as drivers of cheaper cars
respected pedestrians as much as the others did
often yelled at pedestrians from their cars
2. The research found that _______________.
drivers stopped more often for white pedestrians
drivers stopped more often for black pedestrians
race was not a significant factor
3. The Finnish study from a month ago _______________.
looked at how often drivers stopped for pedestrians
was funded by the University of Nevada
analyzed the personality of drivers of expensive cars
4. The Finnish study did NOT conclude that drivers of expensive cars were generally more ______________.
5. The two studies seem to agree that drivers of expensive cars ______________.
make more money than most people
are not very nice
don't like to follow rules
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.