OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
The connection between too much sugar and not sleeping well
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 24
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. What percentage of the women in the study had some form of bad sleep or insomnia?
2. Did the women who slept badly consume more meat?
The article doesn't say
3. Foods high in added sugars and unhealthy fats ____________.
were not consumed by any of the participants
were consumed more by women who slept well
can contribute to several illnesses
4. According to the study, those who didn't sleep well ______________.
ate less sugar
ate more sugar
ate less fat
5. The study was done as part of research on ______________.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.