OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
A cause of obesity in young children
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 25
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. The study mentioned in the article was conducted in ____________.
2. The study found that children who went to bed late generally ____________.
were more obese
were less obese
had about the same level of obesity as the children who went to bed early
3. The article mentions that kids in Asia and Spain generally go to bed ____________ kids in Sweden.
at roughly the same time as
4. Did researchers find a concrete reason for the link between going to bed late and obesity?
The article doesn't say
No, there are only hypotheses
5. Were seven year olds included in the study?
The article doesn't specify the age of kids that took part in the survey
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.