OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Airlines cut flights, routes
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 26
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. What's causing the increase in the price of jet fuel?
Rising oil prices
The reduction in the number of flights
2. When will most of these cuts take effect?
In the fall
3. Airlines want to eliminate:
all routes in Montana and Pennsylvania.
routes that aren't profitable.
many international routes.
4. Which one of the following is NOT true?
Routes are being cut because noone wants to fly from these cities.
This decision will eliminate overcrowding.
Tickets for the summer flying season were sold before these changes.
5. Apart from passengers, who else will suffer from the cuts?
The Regional Airline Association
Any business that relies on cheap air transportation
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.