CONDITIONALS/THE SECOND CONDITIONAL 2
REMEMBER: The second conditional is used to talk about
situations in the
(things that are impossible, that won't happen, etc.) Choose the correct response for each of the sentences.
1. If he had more time, he _________ us move.
2. I would come if I _________ a car.
3. If she _________, she would tell him.
4. If his parents didn't give him money, he ________ so much.
wouldn't go out
didn't go out
5. If she ________ me, she would have told me.
6. He wouldn't say that if he ________ it.
7. I ________ on a trip around the world if I won the lottery.
8. I ________ that if I were you.
will not do
would not do
9. If these walls _________ thicker, we wouldn't hear the neighbors.
10. If I were a millionaire, ________ a mansion.
I'm going to buy
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.