Participles used as adjectives 2
: Past participles "-ed" are used to describe how people feel, while present participles "-ing" are used to describe something that causes the feelings. Choose the correct word:
1. This treatment is really great. It makes me feel so __________________.
2. I didn't like that movie. I thought it was too __________________.
3. He wasn't __________________ with my response.
4. What an __________________ situation!
5. I can't talk anymore because I'm really __________________.
6. My grandmother's ankles were __________________ from walking so much.
7. Most of the fans were __________________ with the concert.
8. This is ________________ news!
9. His explanation wasn't very __________________.
10. The woman worked for 15 hours straight. She was __________________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.