General Business English Terms/Phrases 6
Choose the best response to complete each of the following sentences.
1. I was one of the three candidates _____________ for the second interview.
2. We have to _____________ this issue at the next meeting.
3. A _____________ worker is one who is active and wants to do his/her work well.
4. While Marco was away, I took over his _____________.
5. The success of our company is largely _____________ on having reliable and capable staff.
6. We are hoping that you will remain with us for many years _____________.
7. Several of the sales _____________ told me that they have received numerous complaints from customers.
8. I can't help you right now; I'm on my _____________.
9. This job requires you to work _____________ pressure.
10. I have it under control. = I'm on _____________ of it.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.