CLIMATE CHANGE/GLOBAL WARMING 1
1. To ________ climate change = To observe the change in climate and its consequences
2. 97% of climate scientists agree that climate-warming ________ in the past century are likely caused by human activities.
3. These scientists came to this ________ after collecting many different types of information about our planet.
4. One of the biggest concerns is that the polar ice sheets have ________ in mass.
5. Another big concern is the ________ in sea levels, also caused by climate change.
6. Sea levels have risen ________ 8 inches in the past 100 years.
7. One of the consequences of climate change is ________ weather.
8. Many leading scientific organizations have issued ________ against the potentially catastrophic effects of climate change.
9. Carbon dioxide and other gases ________ heat.
10.Scientists have been able to gather a lot of information from Earth-orbiting ________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.