Food/ Cooking 5
1. Spinach, kale, and other such leaf vegetables are sometimes referred to as
2. The flavor of this spice is too strong. It will
) the other flavors.
3. Roasting a spice
) out its flavor.
4. Take the soup off the burner and let it
) for 30 minutes.
5. Is the flavor subtle or
6. There are at least three ways to cook potatoes. You can fry them, bake them, or
7. Stir the sauce until it's the
) (= thickness) of yogurt.
8. This has to be cooked over
9. You have to cook the broccoli over a low flame. = You have to
) the broccoli.
10. You have to work the dough with your hands. = You have to
) the dough.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.