OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
Traveling, planning a trip 4
Complete the sentences below using one of the following words:
off, directions, share, weather, order, vacation, flight, backpack, exchange, toothbrush
1. Would you like to
(= or "split") a taxi to the train station?
2. It's best not to
money at the bus station. Their rates are really low.
3. I think we're lost. I'm going to ask for
4. We can
a vegetarian meal online.
5. It's been a while since Anna has gone on
6. I'll have to see if I can get time
7. Sally brought toothpaste, but she forgot her
8. I've already checked us in online for our
, but we still have to drop off our bags when we get to the airport.
9. Are you bringing your suitcase or your
10. What's the
like in May? Is it warm there?
Back to list of exercises
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.