BUSINESS ENGLISH: Job Interview Terms/ Phrases 3
1. Talking about your experience and _____________ is the most important part of any job interview.
2. When you talk about your education, remember to use the past tense(s), for example: "I _____________ the University of South Australia from 2019 to 2023."
3. If you are currently studying, you can say something like: "I am _____________ studying at the University of Southern California."
4. P1: Do you have any special _____________ in your field? P2: Yes, I took a one-year course on Advanced Web Design in 2023.
5. Did you _____________ the fact that you speak five languages?
6. Most jobs require relevant experience. That's why it is important to explain what experience you have in _____________.
7. My supervisor was always very pleased with my _____________.
8. The development of a new database structure was one of my greatest _____________ in my last position.
9. I have a lot of experience _____________ with customers.
10. I feel very _____________ doing this type of work.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.