MOBILES/CELL PHONES/ TEXTING 1
If several answers are acceptable, choose the
1. My phone keeps telling me to ________ the operating system.
2. Her number ________ as
( = was displayed as)
"private" on my phone.
3. ________ refers to the amount of time one uses (talks on) a cellphone.
4. I was supposed to meet Bill at the library, but he ________ me that he would be late.
5. How much was your cell phone ________ this month?
6. Every time I write a text message, everything shows up in ________ letters.
7. Using "u" instead of "you" in a text message is an example of ________.
a short word
8. Americans say "cell phone", but people in the United Kingdom say ________.
9. My grandfather still uses his ________
( = very old)
10. Many companies offer ________ text messaging these days.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.