REAL ESTATE: Buying a house or apartment 1
These exercises will help you practice vocabulary associated with buying or selling your house or apartment.
1. Which ________ are your looking in?
2. Can I take a look at the ________?
3. We'd like to buy a new house, but first we'll have to talk to a bank about ________ it.
4. I'm sorry, but the price is not ________.
5. We're looking for a house with three ________.
6. I'm sorry but that's a little out of our ________.
7. If we want to buy this house, we'll have to take out a ________.
8. Most people agree that it's better to buy than ________.
9. One of my good friends works in real estate. He's a real estate ________.
10. Let me think about it. I'll ________ tomorrow.
let me know
let you know
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.