OTHER ESL TOOLS
Sales and Marketing Terms
Learn new words! Each of our Business English vocabulary exercises focuses on one topic/theme and teaches you only the most useful (and common) English words.
1. Nothing is more important than growing your customer or ____________ base.
2. What is another way of saying "to make more money"?
to get revenue
to increase revenue
to obtain cash
3. What does it mean to "close" a sale?
to finalize a sale
to give up on a sale
4. What do you call people who you can potentially sell to?
5. What's the term that describes the initial search for new sales leads?
6. Victor, we need you to conduct a market ____________ for this new product.
7. We can provide this service at a ____________ (= a small part) of the cost of what you're paying.
8. Who is your ____________ audience? = Which group of people is your advertising message designed for?
9. A "____________" is a (personal) sales lead that someone gives you - Basically it's like saying "I know someone who would be interested in this".
10. What's a "cold call"?
calling from an air conditioned room
calling someone (to make a sale) without knowing anything about them
calling someone and being rude to them
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.