OTHER ESL TOOLS
Learn new words! Each of our Business English vocabulary exercises focuses on one topic/theme and teaches you only the most useful (and common) English words.
1. Unemployment ____________ = money that is paid by the government to people who do not have a job.
2. Did you quit or were you ____________?
3. My friend tried to commit unemployment ____________, but he was caught.
4. I ____________ for unemployment benefits last week.
5. My benefits are automatically ____________ into my account every week.
6. People who receive benefits have to fill out a weekly ____________.
7. I didn't receive my check this week. It must have gotten ____________.
lost in the mail
lost in mail
8. An ____________ occurs when you receive (or pay) more money than you are legally entitled to.
9. You have to report all your ____________ on your weekly claim.
10. In legal terms, the "person making a claim" is the ____________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.