COMMONLY CONFUSED WORDS 2
Below you'll find pairs of words that are commonly confused in writing. Choose the correct response to complete each of the sentences.
1. They said that ____________ happy with the result.
2. Do you want to go shopping with my sister and ____________?
3. That's not my book, it's ____________.
4. Michael is looking after their dog, not ____________.
5. I ____________ told him right away.
6. She wanted to ____________ him on a fantastic performance.
7. That headband really ____________ the color of your eyes.
8. The speech was a ____________
( = important)
9. He wrote a ____________ novel about the Civil War.
10. ____________ the one person I can trust.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.