OTHER ESL TOOLS
READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISES
Harsh conditions for Australians quarantined on Christmas Island
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 4
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. Is everyone in agreement that the conditions on Christmas Island are horrible?
Yes, everyone agrees that the conditions are horrible.
The article doesn't say.
No, some think it's OK.
2. What is making people fear that they will contract the coronavirus?
3. How long is the quarantine?
4. Which of the following IS true?
Some people have a problem with the food being served there.
There are no cockroaches there.
Most people are content with the living conditions.
5. How did these people get to the island?
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.