OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Causative form (active) 2
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Causative form (Active) 2
Fill in the blanks to complete each ACTIVE CAUSATIVE FORM sentence, explaining how you arranged everything.
EX: Jim sent the letter. --> I had Jim
1. The driver stopped at a rest area. --> We had the driver
at a rest area.
2. The doctor explained the procedure. --> We had the doctor
3. The students sang the national anthem. --> We had the students
the national anthem.
4. Peter painted our house. --> We had Peter
5. Patty and Joey ate all of their food. --> We had Patty and Joey
all of their food.
6. The interior designer chose a new couch. --> We had the interior designer
a new couch.
7. The landlord fixed the door. --> We had the landlord
8. The doctor wrote her a prescription. --> We had the doctor
her a prescription.
9. The maid changed the sheets. --> We had the maid
10. My sister sent an email to the hotel. --> We had my sister
an email to the hotel.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.