OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Object pronouns: with or without TO? 1
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Object Pronouns - With or Without "TO"?
OR "I sang
1.He gave ________ the money.
2. She went ________ on Friday.
3. I will lend ________ my book.
4. You should give that shirt ________ .
5. You should give ________ that shirt.
6. I phoned ________ three times.
7. Are you talking ________?
8. I spoke ________ about the trip.
9. I didn't see ________ at the supermarket.
10. She did not tell ________ her name.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.