OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Simple present or present continuous? 2
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
SIMPLE PRESENT or PRESENT CONTINUOUS? 2
Choose the best, most natural-sounding response:
1. I ________ my teeth twice a day.
2. I ________ tennis twice a week.
3. Look! ________.
4. I have to go home. ________ dark.
5. I normally ________ breakfast very early.
6. This is such a great party! ________ so much fun!
7. I ________ to tell the truth.
am always trying
8. PERSON 1: Would you like some candy? PERSON 2: No thanks, I ________ candy.
am not liking
9. PERSON 1: What are you doing here? PERSON 2: ________ for my friend.
10. How often ________ basketball?
are you playing
do you play
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.