OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Food/cooking 1
1. The front-left
) doesn't work on that stove.
2. I know a fantastic
) for mushroom soup.
3. Pass me the hot sauce. This meal is too
4. What are we going to have for
5. I can't eat that much. Whenever I eat a
) meal, I get sleepy.
6. Don't eat that apple. It's
7. Meat that doesn't have a lot of fat is called
8. Fresh squeezed juice is very
9. In a restaurant, you can order your steak "rare", "medium", or "well
10. I once got food
) from eating raw fish.
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.