OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Food/cooking 2
Food/ Cooking 2
1. That was really good! Can I have
2. When you're making this sauce, don't forget to
) it every 5 minutes.
) is something you eat before the main course of a meal.
4. Would you like some more potatoes? No, thanks. I'm
5. A very informal way of saying that you've eaten a lot is "I'm
6. People who are lactose-intolerant cannot eat
7. You shouldn't eat a lot of
8. If something is "sugar-
)", it does not contain sugar.
9. We have two kinds of mineral water - sparking and
10. Slices of ham, pastrami, sausage, etc. are often referred to as "cold-
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.