OTHER ESL TOOLS
Love, Marriage, Romance, Flirting 1
1. The girl that you are engaged to is your
2. An informal way of saying "they got married" is "they tied the
3. He's not a good husband. He
) on his wife with other women.
4. When they got engaged, he gave her a beautiful
5. "Head over
) means "very much in love".
6. I thought it was love, but it was only an
) that lasted for three months.
7. If you don't want to get pregnant, you should always use
) person is one who shows a desire to control or dominate his/her partner.
9. Don't bother asking her out. She has a
10. I find her very
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.