OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Shopping 2
Shopping/ Mall/ Clothes 2
WORDS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- To steal things from a store.
WE'RE OUT OF THAT SIZE
- We have no more of that size.
(n.) - An area (as in a shopping mall) where fast food is sold (usually around a common eating area).
(n.) - A bargain. Something bought at a low/good price.
1. The ________ room is where you try on clothes.
2. P1: Can I help you find anything? P2: No, thanks. We're just ________.
3. Martin was caught ________ and was taken to the police station.
4. We have a special ________ in the store this week: Buy one item, get another one at half-price.
5. Does this shirt ________ any other colors?
6. In some countries you are expected to ________ with a seller ( = try to lower a stated price).
7. I saw a nice suit in a window ________ of a men's clothing store.
8. When I walked into the store, the ________ asked me if I needed help finding something.
9. If your girlfriend asks you "Do I ________ in this?", you should always answer "No".
look good in this
look fat in this
seem fat in this
10. I couldn't find a ________ in the parking lot.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.