OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH VOCABULARY EXERCISES
> Feelings and emotions 3
Emotions and Feelings 3
1. If someone is easily angered, we say that person is short- ________.
2. I'm feeling a little ________ (= sad).
3. I don't know what's wrong with my brother these days. He jumps down my ________ (= gives me a hard time) about every little thing.
4. To "lead someone ________" means to make someone think that something is going to happen, when you know it will not. "I thought that she loved me, but she was only leading me ________".
5. P1: Are you happy? P2: I'm more than happy... I'm ________!
6. He seems really ________ (= in a bad mood) today.
7. He really rubs me the wrong ________. = He really bothers me.
8. P1: Are you ________ with the results? P2: Not really - I could have done better.
9. P1: Are you sure you want to get married? P2: Yes, I'm ________.
10. When someone is emotionally overstimulated or overexcited, we can say that this person is ________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.