NOUN CLAUSES 2 (WHAT/THAT)
Choose whether each sentence requires THAT or WHAT to complete the noun clause.
1. _______________ he said is not important.
2. _______________ she passed her exam didn't surprise us.
3. How many people know _______________ I'm talking about?
4. She didn't think ________________ her mother would find out.
5. _______________ my brother does on his own time is not your business.
6. I noticed _______________ she was upset.
7. It's too bad ________________ you can't go.
8. They know ________________ he said to her.
9. They knew _______________ he did this.
10. I'm sorry. That's not _______________ I'm looking for.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.