STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 20
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. The "mini-moon" described in the article is actually __________.
a small moon
debris from a satellite
2. When will the "mini-moon" leave Earth's orbit?
3. Who funded the project that discovered the "mini-moon"?
Catalina Sky Survey
the Minor Planet Center
4. What will the mini-moon orbit once it leaves our orbit?
5. Is this the first asteroid to orbit our planet?
No, there have been several already.
No, it's the second one.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.