MANY/MANY OF 1
Choose whether each of the following sentence requires MANY or MANY OF:
1. This city has ________ good restaurants.
2. ________ this city's restaurants are good.
3. My grandparents have ________ books.
4. I have met ________ her friends.
5. Martha likes ________ different kinds of music.
6. She likes ________ the bands that I like.
7. Do you have ________ friends?
8. ________ us don't agree with him.
9. I have been there ________ times.
10. ________ these apartments are for sale.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.