OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
EXERCISES TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH WRITING SKILLS
Whether you're a native speaker of English or an advanced ESL student, these exercises will help you identify and eliminate common grammar mistakes.
SUBJECT/VERB AGREEMENT IN ENGLISH 1
| level: Advanced
Choose the correct tense to complete each of the following sentences:
1. Neither the sister nor the brother ___________ going to the concert.
2. Physics ___________ fun!
3. All I had ___________ twenty dollars.
4. Neither of the neighbors ___________ what happened.
5. Either John or his wife ___________ at home.
6. The family ___________ all sitting at the table.
7. This family ___________ a happy one.
8. Measles ___________ a disease.
9. These pants ___________ too small.
10. ___________ too many people in this city.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.