OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Subordinating conjunctions 2
English Grammar Self-Test
SUBORDINATING CONJUNCTIONS IN ENGLISH 2
Choose the right (most-natural-sounding) subordinating conjunction for each of the sentences:
1. ________________ he claims that he is innocent, everyone knows he is guilty.
In order that
2. ________________ you're here, I'm going to tell you a secret.
In order that
3. ________________ you like him personally, you have to agree that he's done a lot for the company.
Whether or not
4. ________________ I prefer to live in an apartment, my wife wants to buy a house.
5. ________________ I had seen that movie three times, I watched it again.
6. ________________ you already know the answer, why are you asking me?
7. ________________ you go to the beach, call your brother.
8. ________________ giving the money to my sister, I gave it to my cousins.
9. ________________ she calls me, I feel happy.
10. ________________ the test starts, you will not be able to talk.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.