OTHER ESL TOOLS
ENGLISH FOR TOURISTS
Restaurant/Eating out - Talking about things you like/don't like 1
Choose the correct words/phrases to tell someone that you LIKE or DON'T LIKE something:
1) I love this meal. It's very _________________!
2) I don't eat meat. I'm a _________________.
3) I can't eat _________________ food. I'm on a diet.
4) I love _________________ food, but my husband likes bland food.
5) This meal is _________________! My compliments to the chef.
6) I love the service here. It's very _________________.
7) This restaurant is too noisy. I'm looking for somewhere more _________________.
8) That was perfect! I'm _________________.
9) I want to order something else. I'm still _________________.
10) That was a great meal! I thought the fish was prepared _________________.
Back to the TRAVEL ENGLISH home page
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.