OTHER ESL TOOLS
CLIPS FROM MOVIES
Free English listening comprehension training exercise:
FILM TRAILERS: Marley and Me
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
the first 1:30
of the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. At the beginning, the man describes Marley as ________________.
"a loveable mutt"
"a loyal friend"
"a crazy hound"
2. What does the term "there's nothing to it" mean, in the way it's used in the video?
"It's not complicated"
"There's no substance"
"There's nothing there"
3. When the woman first sees Marley, she thinks he's _________________.
going to cause a lot of trouble
4. According to the man, how is Marley different from a little kid?
He's more spoiled
5. The dog trainer tells the couple that a dog _________________.
doesn't like authority
can only have one master
doesn't like it when couples argue
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
All of these videos are protected by copyright. They are all from a third party source (youtube.com) and do not reside on our servers. If you have any questions or concerns about the content, please contact
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.