OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
CLIPS FROM MOVIES
ESL LISTENING COMPREHENSION THOUGH FILM CLIPS:
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)
TYPE OF ENGLISH:
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. At the beginning of their conversation, the man in the office asks the man with the bike _______________________.
if everything is clear
if he has clearance for his bike
if he can ride his bike
2. The man jokingly refers to the people in the office as _______________________
a bland bunch
3. Why does the man with the bike come to the office?
To leave his bike
To check out the new girl
To talk business
4. Has (Roy) Bland seen the new girl yet?
It's not specified
5. Which of the following is closest in meaning to the phrasal verb "to pop down"?
To get angry
To get off
To come by
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
All of these videos are protected by copyright. They are all from a third party source (youtube.com) and do not reside on our servers. If you have any questions or concerns about the content, please contact
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.