OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
CLIPS FROM MOVIES
Video clips to help you learn English:
Media-based listening comprehension: Adventureland
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. How many giant pandas is James allowed to give away?
Two per day
Three per day
2. Which department does James want to work in?
3. When the man says that James looks like more like a "games guy", he means that ____________________.
James looks like he plays a lot of video games
James would fit in better in the games "section"
James looks like he plays mind games with people
4. The general rule at the amusement park is that ___________________.
nothing is free
you can let your friends ride for free
you can let family members ride for free
5. The man ______________________.
seems somewhat interested in James' resume
wants to take a look at James' resume
doesn't really care about James' resume
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
All of these videos are protected by copyright. They are all from a third party source (youtube.com) and do not reside on our servers. If you have any questions or concerns about the content, please contact
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.