OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
REAL ESTATE: Buying a house or apartment 2
These exercises will help you practice vocabulary associated with buying or selling your house or apartment.
1. This house it's beautiful, but the neighborhood seems a little ________.
2. Your mortgage ________ will be about $400 per month.
3. We're ________ ( = moving) to Atlanta and we're interested in buying a condo.
4. There's a ________ in the back yard.
5. The back yard is really big, but there's almost no ________ yard.
6. This apartment is a little more noisy because it ________ the street.
7. The house has a two-car ________.
8. I think that the owner is willing to ________ the price a little.
9. A "fixer-upper" is a house that needs a lot of ________.
10. We'd like to ________ (to the new house) by the end of January.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.