Idioms using 'good'
of the word(s) that best complete(s) each sentence:
- in good time
- make good
- good to go
- good sport
- in good hands
- a good many
- up to no good
- a world of good
- too good to be true
- so far, so good
1. His offer almost seems
. I find it hard to believe that he's willing to pay so much money.
2. P1: How's your new job coming along? P2:
. Things have been going pretty smoothly.
3. Be patient. He'll see the error of his ways
. ( = eventually)
. = We're ready.
5. This vacation will do you
. ( = will be very helpful to you)
6. I plan to
on my promise to help him move. = I plan to fulfill my promise to help him move.
7. She can take a joke. She's a
people aren't aware of what he's done. = A lot of people aren't aware of what he's done.
9. He seems like he's looking to do something bad. = He's
10. I always get my car fixed at Tom's garage, because I know it'll be
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.