OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Article or no article 3
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Article or no article? 3
Choose whether each sentence needs an article or not:
Choose the correct (and most natural-sounding) response to complete each sentence:
1. P1: How much money do you want? P2: Give me ________ 10 dollars.
2. I gave him ________ money that I found.
3. She is ________ only person here that speaks Japanese.
4. I live in ________ London.
5. This kind of ________ weather makes me happy.
6. He bought ________ new car.
7. What does he do? He sells ________ cars.
8. I live on ________ Washington Street.
9. I drank ________ glass of milk.
10. Two of my classmates come from ________ Germany.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.