OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> TO BE or TO HAVE? 1
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Which verb: TO BE or TO HAVE?
Complete each of the following sentences with the correct form of the verb TO BE or the verb TO HAVE:
1. I _________ cold. ( = I feel cold)
2. I ________ a cold. ( = I am sick)
3. ________ a little hungry.
4. He ________ a lot of money.
5. These students ________ very smart.
6. Thomas ________ two children.
7. I ________ sleepy.
8. Mary ________ 24 years old.
9. The athletes ________ tired.
10. He ________ your purse.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.