OTHER ESL RESOURCES
CONNECT AND SHARE:
In addition to all our free exercises/resources, we offer a collection of high-quality, low-cost
ESL worksheet packets
Check out our brand-new website
, specifically designed for native (and near-native) speakers of English!
OUR MOST POPULAR SECTIONS:
Free English grammar exercises
Free English vocabulary exercises
Free printables (worksheets)
Video-based listening comprehension tests
English pronunciation practice
ENGLISH GRAMMAR EXERCISES
> Mixed articles 7
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
ENGLISH ARTICLES PRACTICE
Mixed articles 7 | level:
Choose the correct (and most natural-sounding) response to complete each sentence:
1. Q: What did you get for your birthday?
A: I got _________________ lot of good presents.
2. Q: What did you get for your birthday?
A: I got _________________ lots of good presents.
3. Q: Where are you going for your vacation?
A: I'm going to _________________ Dominican Republic.
4. Q: What do you think of Mexico?
A: I think it's _________________ very beautiful country.
5. Q: Do you have a scarf I could borrow?
A: Yes, I have two. _________________ blue one and _________________ beige one. Which one would you like to borrow?
6. Q: How is your grandfather?
A: He's _________________ little sick, but it's nothing serious.
7. Q: Where were you _________________ last night? I called you three times.
A: Oh, sorry. My cellphone was off all day yesterday.
8. Q: Do you think he's lying?
A: No, he's the kind of _________________ guy that always tells the truth.
9. Q: Do you remember _________________ exact date when the war started?
A: No, I don't.
10. Q: Are you watching _________________ Lakers-Celtics game? What's _________________ score?
A: The Lakers are winning by 15.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.