ACT GRAMMAR PRACTICE
Choose the correct word to complete each sentence:
was on sale.
1. Keep walking
until you reach Lincoln Blvd.
2. All the leaders claimed that they wanted
3. Don't iron your clothes on the table; use an ironing
4. Lord Williams hardly ever left his
5. That lion has a beautiful
6. You're not allowed to
anything on the worksheet.
7. That is the
reason that I can't go tonight.
8. Most of the audience members were
with the performance.
9. By hiring two new employees, Jim hoped to
10. I love this
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.