ADVANCED ENGLISH HOMONYMS EXERCISE 1
Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
was on sale.
1. Keep walking
until you reach Lincoln Blvd.
2. All the leaders claimed that they wanted
3. Don't iron your clothes on the table; use an ironing
4. Lord Williams hardly ever left his
5. That lion has a beautiful
6. You're not allowed to
anything on the worksheet.
7. That is the
reason that I can't go tonight.
8. Most of the audience members were
with the performance.
9. By hiring two new employees, Jim hoped to
10. I love this
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.