Either/Or, Neither/Nor, Too 1
Choose the proper response.
1. He doesn't like ________________ one of those bands.
2. I hate that song, and my sister hates it ________________ .
3. Neither my brother ________________ my mother knows about this.
4. He didn't come to the party, and his brother didn't come ________________.
5. ________________ (one) of the girls knows how to dance. ( = both girls are bad dancers)
6. He ________________ has a cat or a dog. I can't remember.
7. Neither my brother ________________ ready to go.
nor his friends are
nor his friends is
or his friends is
8. He was not angry, ________________ did he insult me. ( = he didn't insult me either)
9. I'm thinking of traveling to either Argentina ________________ Brazil.
10. I'm not a big fan of that writer and ________________ is my father.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.