Choose the conjunction that fits best.
1. I haven't really studied for this exam, ________ I feel a little nervous.
2. I told him not to come, ________ he came anyway.
3. Do not do anything ________ you hear from him first.
4. ________ I was really tired, I took a nap for 15 minutes.
5. ________ she likes to play basketball, her favorite sport is tennis.
6. ________ it was really hot outside, I wore shorts.
7. He has always done well on exams. This time, ________, he failed.
8. I won't be able to borrow any more money ________ I pay off some of my previous debts.
9. ________ he wasn't a good player, he had a great game.
10. The little girl slept ________ her father played the guitar.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.