LANGUAGE OF DIVERSITY & INCLUSION (ENGLISH)
| Talking about diversity (general vocabulary) 1
Choose the correct (most natural-sounding) word from the following list to complete each sentence:
nuanced, institutional, ensure, minority, norms, bicultural, derogatory, integrate, widespread, stereotyping
1. That's a
( = offensive) term and is best avoided.
2. The term "gender fluid" has
usage in these institutions.
3. You're oversimplifying a
( = multi faceted, complex) issue.
4. We strive to
accessibility for as many people as possible.
5. Saying that "all people" of a certain race, religion, orientation, etc. are a certain way is known as
6. The opposite of a majority is a
7. They wanted to implement policies that would
these new immigrants into society.
8. They refused to adhere to social
individual can be said to be part of or identify with two different cultures.
10. Discriminatory policies at that hospital are an example of
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.