OTHER ESL TOOLS
Around the bedroom/sleeping 2
1. You shouldn't take ________ pills. You might become addicted.
2. I can't sleep in the same room as my grandfather because he ________ very loudly.
3. I've been suffering from ________ for the past week. I just can't fall asleep.
4. You're going to bed already? OK, pleasant ________!
5. It was so hot that I was tossing and ________ all night.
6. A good night's ________ is important to refresh the body and mind.
7. I was so tired after working for 16 hours that I had no problems ________ asleep.
8. Hey, you seem a little ________ - would you like to take a nap?
9. I'm a very ________ sleeper. Any little noise can wake me up.
10. When you ________, you should close your mouth with your hand.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.