OTHER ESL TOOLS
Renovations/Home Improvement/Construction 2
1. We are always ____________ with our clients. We don't hide anything from them.
2. When you paint your walls you can use either a paint brush, or a paint __________.
3. How many __________ ( = layers) of paint should I apply?
4. Many apartments have __________ floors.
5. A door sits on door __________.
6. A __________ store is a good place to buy building materials.
7. These bathroom floor __________ are really old. We should replace them.
8. They were supposed to finish last week, but they're a little behind __________.
9. I fixed your toilet. I also replaced your pipe at no __________ (= for free).
10. Can I get that estimate in __________?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.