OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
Emotions and Feelings
1. I used to be so ________, but now I worry about everything.
2. I am so ________ about starting university this year! I can't wait!
3. I've been pretty ________ with my job, so I'm looking for a new one.
4. I was ________ with the architecture in Tokyo. It was amazing.
5. Katie is very ________ for all the help you have given her.
6. After we saw that horror movie, I felt ________ all night.
7. Hey, stop yelling! Why are you so ________?
8. I was so ________ watching that movie that I fell asleep twice.
9. When John saw his ex-girlfriend talking to another boy, he became very ________.
10. I got drunk and made a fool of myself at the party. Now I feel ________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.