Emotions and Feelings 2
1. When I saw this movie, I was ________ because I thought it would be much better.
2. My wife and I are very ________ that you could come.
3. Linda became ________ to her new classmate David, a very handsome young man.
4. They were ________ when they heard that noone was hurt in the accident.
5. Victoria has no friends in this city. She feels very ________.
6. Where were you? I was ________ that something bad happened.
7. When my brother found out that they treated his girlfriend so badly, he was ________.
8. They were both very sad, so they had a ________ goodbye at the airport.
9. I was very ________ with my test results.
10. I am 100% ________ that he will find another job.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.