OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Adverb Clauses/Adverbial Clauses 1
Complete each adverb clause below with the correct word(s):
1. __________________ he always did well on his English tests, his parents were not surprised that he got an A.
2. You should keep the milk in the refrigerator, __________________ it doesn't go bad.
3. __________________ he thinks he's smart, he isn't.
4. You should say goodbye to your brother ________________ you leave for Europe.
5. ________________ my father has high blood pressure, he has to watch what he eats.
6. ________________ I came to this country, I didn't speak a word of English!
7. I'll let you know ________________ I come back.
8. He doesn't understand ________________ he doesn't speak French very well.
9. He spoke slowly ________________ she would understand.
10. ________________ you stop crying, I'll buy you an ice cream.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.