ADVERB CLAUSES 1
Complete each adverb clause below with the correct word(s).
1. __________________ Mary always did well on her Spanish tests, his brother wasn't surprised that she got an A.
2. Tell your sister to keep the orange juice in the refrigerator, __________________ it doesn't go bad.
3. __________________ he thinks he knows why this happened, he doesn't.
4. Tim said goodbye to his grandparents ________________ he moved to New York.
5. ________________ my grandmother has diabetes, she has to watch what she eats.
6. ________________ I moved to Dallas, I had never met a cowboy!
7. She told me ________________ she got back from the store.
8. He couldn't respond ________________ he doesn't speak English very well.
9. We walked slowly ________________ my parents could keep up with us.
10. ________________ you stop complaining, you'll feel a lot better.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.