MIXED CONDITIONAL TENSES 1
Please choose the correct, most natural-sounding response to complete each of the following sentences:
1. If I ________ you, I would apologize to her right away.
2. If I run into her, I ________ her that you're looking for her.
3. If you ________ that again, I will call the police.
4. He would never have asked her out on a date if she ________ him first.
will not kiss
5. If you were her, what ________? (to do)
would you do
did you do
do you do
6. If she hadn't gone to England, she ________ Tom Hardy.
would not meet
did not meet
would not have met
7. If it doesn't start snowing, we ________ this evening.
(to go skiing)
won't go skiing
wouldn't go skiing
don't go skiing
8. If you had saved some money earlier, you ________ broke right now.
would not have been
will not be
9. If I ________ at the airport so late, I would not have missed my flight.
would not arrive
10. If you buy one t-shirt, you ________ the second one free.
will have gotten
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.